Thursday, July 21, 2016

Summer Society Promotions


The minis and I are really trying not to melt here... Definitely a pool day! I hope it's not nearly as hot wherever you are. If it is, hopefully you have plenty of water nearby! One of my favorite ways to beat the heat is floating in the pool with a good book. With the minis I don't get to use the floaty-things much,though, and the books tend to get wet, so, I don't get to as often!

Speaking of pools and reading....



I thought I'd let you know (in case your Kindle needs some new poolside reading material!), The Shadow Watcher is now available free in the US, UK, Australia and Canada Kindle Stores. I don't know how long it will stay free outside of the US, so don't miss this chance to download your copy! 

Book two, A Shadow in Doubt is on sale in the Kindle Store (all regions) for just 99¢ through the end of August.







Also, the Smashwords Summer Sale is going through July 31st - Fore Shadows: Escape 2169 is free with code SFREE at checkout. Which means, right now you can get the whole Society in the Shadow of Civilization series at Smashwords for just 99¢ !!!!



Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you're having a beautiful (and cool?) day, night or sometime in the between....

Roari

No comments:

Post a Comment