Monday, March 7, 2016

Book Birthday: The Shadow Watcher

Today, I've been helping put the finishing touches on my son's science project, and now I'm finally taking a moment to celebrate The Shadow Watcher's second Book Birthday!





Technically, according to Amazon, I'm a day (almost two) late. I seem to remember setting the date to publish as the 7th. But, what difference does it make, really? None! All that matters is it's there.



I can't believe it's been two years! It really doesn't seem like it's been that long. Then again, in some ways it seems much longer.... It's been almost seven years now (I think?) since I wrote the scene - intended to be a short story - that started all of this. Is it just me. or does it seem like the more time passes, the more mischievous it is? 






My heartfelt thanks to you, Dear Reader, for your support along the way - whether you've been with me from the beginning of this journey, or you're new to my little world, you are appreciated! From December to February this year, The Shadow Watcher saw sixty consecutive days of (mostly) multiple Kindle downloads for the first time - and I know that didn't happen without help! So, once again, Thank You!


I look forward to sharing the next installment of Sam's story with you - the best secrets (in my humble opinion) are yet to come! But, Of Sovereigns and Shadows won't be out for about a year. (Yes there is a very, very rough, and short, draft!) Perhaps that's how we'll celebrate The Shadow Watcher's third birthday? What do you think? 


Wherever you are, I hope you're having a beautiful day, night, or sometime in the between....

Roari



The Shadow Watcher is available FREE from the following ebook retailers:
Amazon (US) Kindle edition*
Barnes&Noble.com Nook edition
iTunes iBooks edition
Kobo
Smashwords all ebook formats


* Available in all regions for just .99 cents (USD)





No comments:

Post a Comment