Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Ballet Season - Beauty and the Beast


It is time to start getting excited! "Beauty and the Beast" will be coming to 4 beautiful theaters near you, April...
Posted by Inland Pacific Ballet on Wednesday, March 25, 2015




It's the tale as old as time ... and one amazing ballet! The Inland Pacific Ballet is bringing back "Beauty and the Beast" - four weekends, four theaters (though I think the second is sold out) - don't miss it!

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite fairy tales - in all variations - and I cannot express how fantastic this show was last year. But, this isn't the Disney version, dearies. No dancing tea pots, if that's what you're looking for....

Rothwell's choreography is, as always, stunning, and when fitted with the costumes and scenery, the audience is drawn into the story. Last year, I was torn between naming the wolves or the fairies as my favorites - I will say they all took on the personas of their parts perfectly. If you are a fan of the fairy tale, you must see this show!

We usually go to the Bridges Auditorium in Claremont, but we'll be at the Lewis Family Playhouse performance in Rancho Cucamonga this year. I can't wait!


Get your tickets before the last petal falls....

I hope you're having a beautiful day!
Roari  

No comments:

Post a Comment